Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Something's Brewing...


Turning 40 is off to a great start.
There were many meaningful moments of celebration.
Feeling like a soul at rest.
Have more answers than questions these days,
and that’s a good place to be.

“Our wants can become so mighty, so insistent and demanding. 
Our desires to achieve or obtain have a way of growing and multiplying
at a place that far outstrips contentment.
I tell myself, “Be still! Cease striving! Rest, and be content.”
I say “There is time enough for everything important” 
~ Mary Alice Higbie, St. James Tearoom

This quote resonates with me.
My plate is super full these days, both personally and professionally,
the list is long at the start of each morning.
At the end of the day, on many days,
I feel as though the only thing I have accomplished
is being “mom” and “wife.”
And I can’t help but smile.
Not everything gets done from day to day, 
but what needs to, does.
“There is time enough for everything important.”

It’s been six months since I’ve shared with you Bellas,
but there are lots of wonderful things coming down the pipeline.
New adventures have begun.
Details are around the corner.
I’m learning to love my story, and the fact that it’s always changing.
And yours is too!!

In the meantime,
if you see me sitting out on the front porch, 
taking a break from the task at hand, 
staring off into the distance,
just know,
something’s brewing...


more soon…and as always...


Keep Shining Sweet Bellas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails